Forefaulds Care Home, 33-39 Blacbraes Road, East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
£10.40 per hour
37.5 hours per week
We are seeking an experienced Administrator to play a central support role to ensure the continued successful running of Forefaulds Care Home.
Forefaulds Care Home provides dementia, nursing and physical disability care for older people. The home is characterised by a warm inviting atmosphere which creates a homely environment.
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining the Care Homes administrative systems. This will include processing staff payroll and updating staff files, keeping account of finances such as invoicing and petty cash and being involved in data collation, monitoring and reporting. It is important that you have a methodical and organised approach which will be well utilised as you ensure the home is operating effectively, allowing for the best level of care to be delivered to our residents.
As an Administrator in our Care Home you will interact with relatives, residents and visitors. Strong administrative skills are required but it is just as important to us that you are as focused on delivering exceptional customer service as well as having an approachable, caring and compassionate attitude, a self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation. Experience within a residential care or similar setting is desirable.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Care Inspectorate performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact the home on 01355 220102 and quote Ref: 49396