Bank Housekeeping Assistant
Forefaulds Care Home, 33-39 Blacbraes Road, East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
£8.21 per hour
Hours to be worked as and when required
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Forefaulds is situated in a residential area of Calderood, a short drive from East Kilbride town Centre. We are a stone's throw from some lovely local attractions, including the National Museum of Rural Life and Calderglen Country Park. Our care home offers a range of care and support including nursing, dementia, palliative and respite care for up to 53 residents. The home also boasts special environments to promote the wellbeing of our residents living with dementia. These include our reminiscence room, filled with vintage items from the 1930s and 1940s. There is also a ‘Spirit Within’ lounge, which is a calming and soothing area where we play relaxing sounds such as running water and bird song.
The role will include
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high quality housekeeping service, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on our residents’ lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home.
Skills and experiences
Experience is not essential; as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job. What is important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- Life Assurance
- Care Inspectorate Performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact Forefaulds Care Home on 01355 220102 and quote Ref: 55545