Care Assistant - Days
Pitcairn Lodge Care Home Pitcairn Lodge, Kirkton Of Skene, Westhill, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
£8.75 - £8.90 per hour (Dependent on Qualifications)
Full and Part Time Hours Available
Why work for us?
Our vision of keeping kindness at the heart of our care underpins the ethos of our entire organisation. We are committed to ensuring our residents, who chose Sanctuary Care to support them in their later years, are able to live happy and contented lives full of wonderful experiences and memories.
Where you’ll work
Pitcairn Lodge Care Home provides personalised nursing, dementia and residential care for older people. We provide care that is of the highest standard and is tailored to meet each individual’s needs, wishes and choices. We believe that every individual irrespective of their physical, social or psychological condition has the right to be treated with dignity and respect and to be supported to maintain choice and control over their lives.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 28 days annual leave inc BH (pro rata)
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Care Inspectorate performance bonus
- Retail Discount Scheme
- Cost of DBS Check
- On-going Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
If you require further assistance, please contact the home on 01224 742888 and quote Ref: 41551