Charge Nurse (RGN) – Nights
£31,531.50 per annum (based on 36.75 hours at £16.50 per hour)You could earn up to £41,184.00 per annum (working up to 48 hours per week)
Working Night shifts - flexible working over 7 days to include alternate weekends
We pay up to £2,000 when you join Sanctuary. Relocation packages are also available *
Camilla House Care Home 19 Grange Terrace, Edinburgh
Sanctuary Care are looking for a compassionate and dedicated Charge Nurse with a valid UK NMC Pin number to join our established Home. At Sanctuary Care we believe in providing high quality care homes where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect. Our strength lies in the quality of our people and we employ those who will share our mission statement ‘Keeping kindness at the heart of our care’.
Are you a Charge Nurse that gets satisfaction from seeing the residents smiles and hearing their laughter?
You will be responsible for the smooth running the home, making clinical decisions and liaising with a multi disciplinary team as well as with residents family members. You will assist the Home Manager in developing specialist care and to deputise in their absence.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
Camilla House Care Home provides residential, nursing and dementia care for older people, as well as palliative and respite care. We are committed to maximising the personal choice and independence of everyone who stays with us.
Our close-knit team is committed to truly understanding our residents and treating everyone with genuine respect and dignity.
If you share our commitment, this is your opportunity to provide an outstanding nursing service within this warm and welcoming home. Nursing is all about person-centred care that meets everyone’s needs as well building strong and positive relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues alike.
In return, you can look forward to a nursing career that offers all the support you need to be the very best you can be.
- A paid, structured training programme to support your ongoing professional development and career aspirations
- An exceptional benefits package including a payment of up to £2,000
- Relocation assistance*
- Criminal Records checks are paid for by Sanctuary Care*
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing emotional support including counselling as well as legal, financial and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more
- Recognition (Kindness) awards
- Tier 2 visa applications fee paid for eligible Nurses*
- Refer a friend payment of up to £750 available
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply please click the blue Apply button at the top of the page or please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Resourcing.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: 43861