Registered Manager Supported Living / Deputy Manager Care Centre (Dual Role)
Millport Care Centre, 19 George Street, Millport, Isle of Cumbrae
£ Attractive Salary
40 Hours Per Week
As a Registered Manager / Deputy Manager, you will ensure high standards of care and quality services with a quality assurance framework. You will also lead a team of Care professionals and with a passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to our residents and clients. You will also work closely with the Regional Manager and Centre Manager to ensure the economic viability of the services.
Where you’ll work
Millport Care Centre is located in the quiet town of Millport on the Isle of Cumbrae and is only 100 metres from a sandy beach. The island can be accessed via regular ferry crossings, which take just under 10 minutes. Our dedicated team support up to 25 people over the age of 16 with complex care needs stemming from physical or leaning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviours. Millport is more than a home; it is the base from which all residents fulfil active lives as part of the island community and beyond. Our residents are never short of things to do, from going out for a day’s cycling to catching the ferry to the mainland to watch a film. Whatever support needs a person has, we will never place a limitation on what they can do on the island and beyond. We encourage residents to take full advantage of the stunning countryside on their doorstep.Click here for more information about the home.
You will have previous experience in a residential and/or nursing setting. You will need to be RN qualified, with an up to date NMC pin number.
A full, valid driver’s licence is required and access to own vehicle is desirable.
What is also important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Care Inspectorate performance bonus
- NMC Annual Registration Fee Reimbursement
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Season Ticket loan available
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact Millport Care Centre on 01475 530006 and quote Ref: 56569. To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Resourcing.firstname.lastname@example.org.