Forefaulds Care Home, 33-39 Blacbraes Road, East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
£ Competitive Salary plus 20% bonus*
40 hours per week
Why work for us?
As a Home Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day to day running of Forefaulds Care Home,leading a team of Care professionals and with a passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to our residents. You will form strong relationships with staff, residents and their families and your presence in the home will be pivotal to its success.
Where you’ll work
Forefaulds is situated in a residential area of Calderood, a short drive from East Kilbride town Centre. We are a stone's throw from some lovely local attractions, including the National Museum of Rural Life and Calderglen Country Park. Our care home offers a range of care and support including nursing, dementia, palliative and respite care for up to 53 residents. The home also boasts special environments to promote the wellbeing of our residents living with dementia. These include our reminiscence room, filled with vintage items from the 1930s and 1940s. There is also a ‘Spirit Within’ lounge, which is a calming and soothing area where we play relaxing sounds such as running water and bird song.
You will have previous experience in a residential and/or nursing setting, along with strong operational management experience. You will need to be RN qualified, with an up to date NMC pin number.
A current driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
What is also important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Bonus of 20% of annual salary*
- Care Inspectorate performance bonus
- NMC Annual Registration Fee Reimbursement
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
To apply please click the blue Apply button at the top of the page or please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Resourcing.firstname.lastname@example.org. The reference number for this position is 55326.