Abercorn House Care Home 184-192 Low Waters Road, Hamilton, South Lanarkshire
£7.83 per hour
26 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Abercorn House Care Home specialises in the care of older people and people with dementia. We provide a person-centred approach and place people at the heart of their care programme. Located near Hamilton, this purpose-built care home provides a supportive, friendly and welcoming environment; we support people in maintaining their independence, choice and control over their lives.
The role will include
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high quality housekeeping service, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on our residents’ lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home.
Skills and experiences
Experience is not essential; as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job. What is important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Care Inspectorate performance bonus
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing emotional support including counseling as well as legal, financial and medical advice.
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
* Terms and Conditions apply
To assist you in building a rewarding career in care you can look forward to excellent training and development opportunities within a friendly and supportive environment.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact the home on 01698 423342 and quote Ref: 41792