Tyneholm Stables Care Home, Tyneholm Estate, Pencaitland, East Lothian
£8.21 per hour
30 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Tyneholm Stables is located in Tranent, East Lothian, surrounded by peaceful woodland grounds. Our location provides easy access to Edinburgh city centre which is 15 miles away. We provide a range of care and support including residential, nursing, dementia and palliative care for up to 45 residents. We have a large driveway leading up to the home with fields and trees on either side of the property offering picturesque and private surroundings. The gardens and courtyard give people the opportunity to enjoy nature and relax in the sun during the warmer months.
The role will include
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high quality housekeeping service, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on our residents’ lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home.
Skills and experiences
Experience is not essential; as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job. What is important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Care Inspectorate Performance bonus
- Overtime Enhancements
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact Tyneholm Stables Care Home on 01875 340823 and quote Ref: 55900