Maintenance Person Bank
Allanbank Care Home, Bankend Road, Dumfries
£8.21 per hour
Hours as and when required
Maintaining a safe and well-presented environment, you will carry out general maintenance in the home and its grounds. As well as carrying out weekly health and safety checks and risk assessments, you should also adhere to relevant regulations and guidelines. Occasional liaison with contractors and residents is possible, so strong communication (both written and verbal) and organisational skills are key to this role.
The successful candidate will need to have basic health and safety knowledge. Knowledge of Legionella disease is also desirable.
The Allanbank Care Home comprises of 4 separate units which specialise in supporting people with a range of both mental and physical health problems. The team at Allanbank provide a holistic approach to care that involves the individual and supports them to be as independent as far as possible. Click here for more information about the home.
As this is a bank position, a flexible approach to work is required as you may be asked to work evening and weekend shifts, as well as during times of absence and sickness.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Excellent training and development opportunities
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance, please contact the home on 01387 249935 and quote Ref: 46403