Charge Nurse (RGN) – Nights
£28,314.00 per annum (based on 33 hours at £16.50 per hour you could earn up to £41,184.00 per annum (working up to 48 hours per week)
Working Night Shifts to include alternate weekends
We pay up to £2,000 when you join Sanctuary. Relocation packages are also available *
Tyneholm Stables Care Home Tyneholm Estate, Pencaitland, East Lothian
Are you a charge nurse that likes to make a difference? Are you a charge nurse that gets satisfaction from seeing the residents smiles and hearing their laughter?
Isn’t it time you joined us?
Sanctuary Care are looking for a compassionate and dedicated NMC pinned Charge Nurse to join our established Home. At Sanctuary Care we believe in providing high quality care homes where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect. Our strength lies in the quality of our people and we employ those who will share our mission statement ‘Keeping kindness at the heart of our care’.
You will be responsible for the smooth running the home, making clinical decisions and liaising with a multi disciplinary team as well as residents family members. You will assist the Home Manager in developing specialist care and deputise in their absence.
Tyneholm Stables Care Home provides dementia, palliative, nursing and physical disability care for older people. We offer a range of facilities and services to ensure that both the people we support and their families feel content and comfortable. Our staff provide the highest standard of care in a home-from-home environment where we focus on improving the health and wellbeing of every individual we support. Click here for more information about the home.
Our close-knit team is committed to truly understanding our residents and treating everyone with genuine respect and dignity.
If you share our commitment, this is your opportunity to provide an outstanding nursing service within this warm and welcoming home. Nursing is all about person-centred care that meets everyone’s needs as well building strong and positive relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues alike.
In return, you can look forward to a nursing career that offers all the support you need to be the very best you can be.
- A paid, structured training programme to support your ongoing professional development and career aspirations
- An exceptional benefits package including a payment of up to £2,000
- Relocation assistance*
- Criminal Records checks are paid for by Sanctuary Care*
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing emotional support including counselling as well as legal, financial and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more
- Recognition (Kindness) awards
- Tier 2 visa applications fee paid for eligible Nurses*
- Refer a friend payment of up to £750 available
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply, please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Resourcing.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tammy Lane on 01905 334 247 for further assistance.