Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Nights
£36,254 per annum (based on 42 hours at £16.60 per hour) or up to £37,980 per annum (based on 44 hours), plus enhancements
Relocation options available
Park Lodge Care Home, Kirkton of Skene, Westhill, Aberdeen, AB32 6XT
Are you an RGN/RMN/RNLD who’s looking for a more rewarding nursing role? One that offers tailored professional development, great benefits, a supportive environment and more? Then join Sanctuary Care – and build your nursing career with one of the UK’s leading Care provider.
Park Lodge Care Home provides specialist support for up to 7 adults who have learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour. Our person centred approach ensures that people are supported to develop the skills they need to live as independently as possible. Click here for more information about the home.
If you share our commitment, this is your opportunity to provide an outstanding nursing service within this warm and welcoming care home. To you, nursing is all about person-centred care that meets everyone’s needs. You’ll also understand how important it is to build strong and positive relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues alike.
In return, you can look forward to a nursing career that offers all the support you need to be the very best you can be. This includes:
- a paid, structured training programme to support your ongoing professional development and career aspirations
- an exceptional benefits package including a payment of up to £2,000
- relocation assistance
- contributory stakeholder pension with match contributions of up to 7%
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- paid breaks , free meals and employee discount schemes
- Tier 2 visa applications fee paid for eligible Nurses*
*Terms and conditions apply
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance, please contact the home on 01224 746655 and quote Ref: 38242
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Resourcing.Team@Sanctuary-Housing.co.uk.