Qualified Nurse (RGN)
£30,622 per annum (based on 39 hours at £15.10 per hour)
Various options available including; days, evenings, nights & alternate weekends
We pay up to £2,000 when you join Sanctuary Care. Relocation packages are also available *
Allanbank Care Home Bankend Road, Dumfries
Are you a nurse that is able to motivate and lead a team of care assistants, whilst remaining approachable and friendly? Are you a nurse that gets satisfaction from seeing the residents smiles and hearing their laughter?
Isn’t it time you joined us?
Sanctuary Care are looking for a compassionate and dedicated Qualified Nurse with a valid UK NMC pin number to join our established Home. At Sanctuary Care we believe in providing high quality care homes where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect. Our strength lies in the quality of our people and we employ those who will share our mission statement ‘Keeping kindness at the heart of our care’.
The Allanbank Care Home comprises of 4 separate units which specialise in supporting people with a range of both mental and physical health problems. The team at Allanbank provide a holistic approach to care that involves the individual and supports them to be as independent as far as possible.
Our close-knit team is committed to truly understanding our residents and treating everyone with genuine respect and dignity. Our mission, quite simply, is to keep kindness at the heart of our care as we take the time to really get to know our residents and their families.
If you share our commitment, this is your opportunity to provide an outstanding nursing service within this warm and welcoming care home. To you, nursing is all about person-centred care that meets everyone’s needs. You’ll also understand how important it is to build strong and positive relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues alike.
In return, you can look forward to a nursing career that offers all the support you need to be the very best you can be.
- A paid, structured training programme to support your ongoing professional development and career aspirations
- An exceptional benefits package including a payment of up to £2,000
- Relocation assistance*
- Criminal Records checks are paid for by Sanctuary Care*
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing emotional support including counselling as well as legal, financial and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more
- Recognition (Kindness) awards
- Refer a friend payment of up to £750 available
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply please click the blue Apply button at the top of the page or please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Resourcing.email@example.com quoting reference: 43075