Support Worker – Qualified – Days
Birch House Care Home 9-12 Brighton Court , Brighton Place, Peterculter , Aberdeenshire
£8.75 per hour
24 hours per week to be worked over 2 days
Why work for us?
Our vision of keeping kindness at the heart of our care underpins the ethos of our entire organisation. We are committed to ensuring our residents, who chose Sanctuary Care to support them in their later years, are able to live happy and contented lives full of wonderful experiences and memories.
Where you’ll work
Birch House Care Home provides residential and nursing care to adults of all ages with learning disabilities and associated physical disabilities. Our aim is to provide a safe and homely atmosphere, ensuring a person centred approach. We ensure that the residents maintain as much independence as possible through encouraging choice and activity. We endeavour to support the residents in maintaining contact with their families and friends.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is preferred, however, we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including: