Meadow View Residential Care Home, Blackthorn Road, Hersden, Canterbury, Kent
£8.88 per hour
16 hours per week – To Include every other weekend
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Meadow View is a stunning new care home located in the village of Hersden, Kent. Our care home is a 15-minute drive from the cathedral city of Canterbury and the beachside town of Herne Bay, making it the perfect place to enjoy both city attractions and the charm of the seaside. Meadow View has a stunning top-floor sun terrace and attractive sensory gardens, which are lovely areas to sit and enjoy the warm weather. Our dedicated team provide a range of care and support including residential, dementia and respite care for 60 residents.
We are seeking an Activities Coordinator to make a real difference to our residents’ lives.
Are you someone who is creative and loves to get others involved in fun and inspiring activities? Couple with this your passion for providing first rate care; this could be the role for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to really get to know our residents and provide them with a variety of stimulating activities that not only promote physical but also mental and social wellbeing. The opportunities are endless in terms of what activities you could implement and we would be interested to hear your ideas and suggestions.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus
- Overtime Enhancements
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance, please contact Meadow View Residential Care Home on 01227 207 117 and quote Ref: 55472