Care Assistant Days
Yarnton Residential and Nursing Home, Rutten Lane, Yarnton, Oxfordshire
£9.49 to £9.95 per hour (dependant on qualifications)
36 hours per week
Various options available including; days, evenings & alternate weekends
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Yarnton is situated in a picturesque village on the outskirts of Oxford, situated amongst rolling fields and countryside. We are set in a tranquil location close to the historic town of Woodstock with shops, village pubs, tea rooms and other attractions including Blenheim Palace. Our dedicated team provide a range of care and support including residential, nursing, dementia, palliative and respite care for up to 60 residents. The home is surrounded by tranquil landscaped gardens which have raised flower beds and a water feature for our residents who like to do a spot of light gardening.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus*
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance please contact Yarnton Residential and Nursing Home on 01865 849 195 and quote Ref: 52602
To apply please click the blue Apply button at the top of the page or please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Resourcing.email@example.com quoting reference: 52602
We reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time depending on application volumes; therefore an early submission of application is encouraged.