Care Assistant Days and Nights
Yarnton Residential and Nursing Home, Rutten Lane, Yarnton, Oxfordshire
£9.49 to £9.95 per hour (dependant on qualifications)
Days / Nights - various full and part-time options available
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Yarnton is situated in a picturesque village on the outskirts of Oxford, situated amongst rolling fields and countryside. We are set in a tranquil location close to the historic town of Woodstock with shops, village pubs, tea rooms and other attractions including Blenheim Palace. Our dedicated team provide a range of care and support including residential, nursing, dementia, palliative and respite care for up to 60 residents. The home is surrounded by tranquil landscaped gardens which have raised flower beds and a water feature for our residents who like to do a spot of light gardening.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve Ready to join us?As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including: