Care Assistant Days and Nights
Ashley House Residential Care Home, Forest Road, Bordon, Hampshire
£8.63 to £8.88 per hour (dependant on qualifications)
Fulltime and part time contracts available
Shift patterns available are: 8:00am - 8:00pm, 8:00am - 2:00pm and from 2:00pm - 8:00pm
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Ashley House is located in the quiet residential area of Bordon, overlooking beautiful woodlands. Situated in one of Hampshire's 'Green Towns' we are a two-minute drive from the Forest Shopping Centre with all the shops, cafés and other attractions that has to offer. Our team provide a range of care and support including residential and dementia care for up to 36 residents. We hold regular meetings for residents and relatives, enabling our residents and their loved ones to be directly involved in everyday life at Ashley House.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus*
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance please contact Ashley House Residential Care Home on 01420 489 877 and quote Ref: 55402
To apply please send your cv and covering letter quoting job ref: 55402 to Resourcing.email@example.com
We reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time depending on application volumes; therefore an early submission of application is encouraged.