Shaftesbury Court Residential Care Home, Selkirk Drive, Erith, Kent
£8.54 per hour
24 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Shaftesbury Court is located in the residential area of Erith, Kent, a 15 minute drive from Erith Riverside Shopping Centre. We are within easy reach to a train and tube station, providing direct access to London and all its attractions. Our dedicated team provide a range of care and support including residential and respite care. At Shaftesbury Court our friendly team care for our residents as if they were members of their own family, which makes Shaftesbury Court a true home from home.
The role will include
Primary duties will include basic food preparation, presenting meals to a high standard and serving meals to our residents, all performed while adhering to relevant food hygiene legislation. An understanding of safe food storage/cleaning practices is essential to succeed in this varied yet rewarding role. Excellent food and great service play a key part in our resident’s day.
You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensure that our residents are comfortable within the home. What is important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who understands the importance of respect and dignity at all times.
Previous catering experience is desirable as is a food hygiene certificate but support and training is provided. An approachable, reliable and compassionate attitude however is essential.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus
- Overtime Enhancements
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance, please contact Shaftesbury Court Residential Care Home on 01322 33 1985 and quote Ref: 55393