Watlington and District Nursing Home, Hill Road, Watlington, Oxfordshire
£8.64 per hour
36 hours per week
Why work for us?
We are looking to recruit a Driver based at Watlington and District Nursing Home to provide a quality transportation service for our Residents and Staff.
Where you’ll work
Situated in a rural village in Oxfordshire with stunning views spanning the Chiltern Hills, Watlington and District Nursing Home provides nursing, dementia, palliative and intermediate care to the home’s 60 residents.
Experience of working with older people is desirable and you must be able to work as part of a team and have a flexible approach. You will need to respect the privacy and dignity of residents, ensuring you are polite and helpful to staff and residents at all times. A basic understanding of Health & Safety procedures will be required along with practical skills in identifying and/or carrying out minor repairs. You will be required to maintain accurate records according to the organisations standards and reordering supplies within agreed budgets.
Applicants for this role will be required to drive a minibus, therefore a full current driving licence is essential and applicants must be over the age of 25.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
If you require further assistance, please contact the home on 01491 613 400 and quote Ref: 48885