Watlington and District Nursing Home, Hill Road, Watlington, Oxfordshire
£9.61 per hour
24 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Situated in a rural village in Oxfordshire with stunning views spanning the Chiltern Hills, Watlington and District Nursing Home provides nursing, dementia, palliative and intermediate care to the home’s 60 residents.
Maintaining a safe and well presented environment, you will carry out general maintenance of the grounds in a safe and efficient manner. You will need to be sensitive to the needs of our residents, and encourage them to participate in gardening as a social activity.
Occasional liaison with contractors and residents is possible, so strong communication (both written and verbal) and organisational skills are essential.
The successful candidate will need to have basic health and safety knowledge. Knowledge of Legionella disease is also desirable.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance please contact the home on 01491 613 400 and quote Ref: 48887