Basingfield Court Residential Care Home, Huish Lane, Old Basing, Basingstoke, Hampshire
Attractive Salary plus Bonus
40 Hours per week
As a Home Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day to day running of Basingfield Court Residential Care Home leading a team of Care professionals and with a passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to our residents. You will form strong relationships with staff, residents and their families and your presence in the home will be pivotal to its success.
Basingfield Court Residential Care Home is situated in the beautiful historic village of Old Basing and provides residential care for 52 residents. Click here for further information about the home.
You will have previous experience in a residential and/or nursing setting, along with strong operational management experience.
A current driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
What is also important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
To apply please send your cv and covering letter quoting job ref: 48970 to Resourcing.firstname.lastname@example.org.