Wantage Nursing Home, Garston Lane, Wantage, Oxfordshire
£8.37 per hour
24 hours per week
Various options available including; days, evenings, nights & alternate weekends
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Wantage is located in the Vale of White Horse near Oxford, a five minute walk from the well known market town. The historic town is the heart of King Alfred's birthplace and we are close to tall the shops, cafes, theatre and other attractions it has to offer. Our dedicated team provide a range of care and support including nursing, dementia, palliative and respite care to up to 50 residents. Along with all the usual comforts you would expect Wantage has a place of worship, hairdressing salon and an activity room.
The role will include
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high quality housekeeping service, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on our residents’ lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home.
Skills and experiences
Experience is not essential; as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job. What is important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus
- Overtime Enhancements
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact Wantage Nursing Home on 01235 774 320 and quote Ref: 55806
View detailed Job Profile