£24,398 per annum (based on 28.75 hours at £16.32 per hour)
Days to include alternate weekends
Relocation packages available*
The Sherwood, 28 Village Street, Derby, Derbyshire
Are you an RGN who’s looking for a more rewarding nursing role? One that offers tailored professional development, great benefits, a supportive environment and more? Then join Sanctuary Care – and build your nursing career with one of the UK’s leading Care provider.
Sherwood Forest Residential and Nursing Home provides nursing, palliative and residential care for up to 36 people over 65 and for 39 people with dementia over the age of 50. We provide support that is of the highest standard and is tailored to meet individual’s needs, wishes and choices.
If you share our commitment, this is your opportunity to provide an outstanding nursing service within this warm and welcoming care home. To you, nursing is all about person-centred care that meets everyone’s needs. You’ll also understand how important it is to build strong and positive relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues alike.
You will be an experienced Qualified Nurse from either a hospital or nursing home setting, with an up to date NMC pin number. You will have exceptional clinical expertise coupled with good management skills to support staff and ensure that person centred care is delivered to all residents.
In return, you can look forward to a nursing career that offers all the support you need to be the very best you can be. This includes:
- A paid, structured training programme to support your ongoing professional development and career aspirations
- An exceptional benefits package including a payment of up to £2,000
- Relocation assistance*
- Criminal Records checks are paid for by Sanctuary Care*
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing emotional support including counselling as well as legal, financial and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more
- Recognition (Kindness) awards
- Tier 2 visa applications fee paid for eligible Nurses*
- Refer a friend payment of up to £750 available
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
*Terms and conditions apply
Isn’t it time you joined us?
To apply, please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Resourcing.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tammy Lane on 01905 334 247