Hatfield Residential and Nursing Home, Tamblin Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
£8.88 per hour
2 or 3 days per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Hatfield is located in a civil parish in Hertfordshire, an area historically associated with aircraft design and manufacture. We are a stones throw away from The Galleria shopping centre and a short bus ride from Hatfield town centre. Our dedicated team provide care and support including residential, dementia, nursing, palliative and respite care for up to 118 residents. Hatfield has all the usual home comforts you'd expect along with our very own pub called 'The Comet' where residents care socialise over a game of cards or dominoes.
Click here for more information about the home.
The role will include
In this role you will be a key part of the team, whether you are advising customers and dealing with their queries or tackling administrative tasks.
For this wide-ranging customer service and administrative role we are looking for you to utilise your excellent people skills along with strong IT experience, including Word, Excel and Outlook. A positive and helpful approach with experience in a customer service setting is also essential.
As Receptionist in our Care Home you will interact with relatives, residents and visitors. Strong administrative skills are required but it is just as important to us that you are focused on delivering exceptional customer service and are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance please contact Hatfield Residential and Nursing Home on 01707 255 270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org