Registered Nurse Days and Nights
Yarnton Residential and Nursing Home, Rutten Lane, Yarnton, Oxfordshire
£35,571 per annum
39 hours per week
Various options available including; days, evenings, nights & alternate weekends
We pay up to £2,000 when you join Sanctuary Care. Relocation packages are also available *
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Yarnton is situated in a picturesque village on the outskirts of Oxford, situated amongst rolling fields and countryside. We are set in a tranquil location close to the historic town of Woodstock with shops, village pubs, tea rooms and other attractions including Blenheim Palace. Our dedicated team provide a range of care and support including residential, nursing, dementia, palliative and respite care for up to 60 residents. The home is surrounded by tranquil landscaped gardens which have raised flower beds and a water feature for our residents who like to do a spot of light gardening.
The role of Registered Nurse will include
- Preparing and monitoring residents’ care plans
- Ensuring high quality care is delivered which meets the residents’ individual needs
Skills and experiences
- You will be Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- You will have experience of working in a clinical setting
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance please contact Yarnton Residential and Nursing Home on 01865 849 195 and quote Ref: 52726
To apply please click the blue Apply button at the top of the page or please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Resourcing.email@example.com quoting reference: 52726
We reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time depending on application volumes; therefore an early submission of application is encouraged.