Hatfield Residential and Nursing Home, Tamblin Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
£35,571 per annum
39 hours per week – Days or Nights
We pay up to £2,000 when you join Sanctuary Care. Relocation packages are also available *
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Hatfield is located in a civil parish in Hertfordshire, an area historically associated with aircraft design and manufacture. We are a stones throw away from The Galleria shopping centre and a short bus ride from Hatfield town centre. Our dedicated team provide care and support including residential, dementia, nursing, palliative and respite care for up to 118 residents. Hatfield has all the usual home comforts you'd expect along with our very own pub called 'The Comet' where residents care socialise over a game of cards or dominoes.
The role of Registered Nurse will include
- Preparing and monitoring residents’ care plans
- Ensuring high quality care is delivered which meets the residents’ individual needs
Skills and experiences
- You will be Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- You will have experience of working in a clinical setting
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance please contact Hatfield Residential and Nursing Home on 01707 255 270 or email Hatfield.Recruitment@sanctuary-housing.co.uk and quote Ref: 53148.