Shaftesbury Court Residential Care Home, Selkirk Drive, Erith, Kent
£10.32 per hour
20 hours per week - To be worked over 3 days and to include weekends
Various options available including; days, evenings, nights & alternate weekends
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Shaftesbury Court is located in the residential area of Erith, Kent, a 15 minute drive from Erith Riverside Shopping Centre. We are within easy reach to a train and tube station, providing direct access to London and all its attractions. Our dedicated team provide a range of care and support including residential and respite care. At Shaftesbury Court our friendly team care for our residents as if they were members of their own family, which makes Shaftesbury Court a true home from home.
The role will include
We are looking to appoint a motivated and experienced Team Leader who has excellent organisational skills and who is able to lead and supervise a team of Care Assistants. As part of your role, you will ensure that residents receive the right level of care to meet their day-to-day needs. Your duties will include establishing positive relationships with residents and staff, promoting safe working practices, providing personal care and keeping residents’ rooms and communal areas clean and tidy.
Skills and experiences
Ideally you will be qualified or be willing to undertake QCF / NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care. It is equally important to us that you are approachable, caring and compassionate.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
If you require further assistance please contact the home on 01322 33 1985 and quote Ref: 50539