Team Leader Nights
Hatfield Residential and Nursing Home, Tamblin Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
£10.75 per hour
39 hours per week
Various options available including; evenings, nights & alternate weekends
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Set in a civil parish in Hertfordshire, Hatfield Residential and Nursing Home is a stone’s throw from The Galleria Shopping centre and provides residential, dementia, nursing and palliative care to the home’s 118 residents.
The role will include
We are looking to appoint a motivated and experienced Team Leader who has excellent organisational skills and who is able to lead and supervise a team of Care Assistants. As part of your role, you will ensure that residents receive the right level of care to meet their day-to-day needs. Your duties will include establishing positive relationships with residents and staff, promoting safe working practices, providing personal care and keeping residents’ rooms and communal areas clean and tidy.
Skills and experiences
Ideally you will be qualified or be willing to undertake QCF / NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care. It is equally important to us that you are approachable, caring and compassionate.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
If you require further assistance please contact Hatfield Residential and Nursing Home on 01707 255 270 and quote Ref: 49151