The Rosary Nursing Home, Mayfield Drive, Durleigh, Bridgwater, Somerset
£8.71 per hour
36 hours per week - To include some weekend work
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Located in the beautiful residential area of Durleigh, The Rosary is a beautifully refurbished Jacobean-style care home and boasts two fantastic communities; Primrose and Snowdrop. We offer a range of care and support including Residential, Nursing, Dementia, Palliative and Respite care for up to 102 residents. Along with all the usual home comforts you would expect The Rosary features sensory gardens which are landscaped with raised flower beds, rose gardens, a potting shed and a greenhouse where we grown our own produce. We also have a pet's corner which is the perfect place for our residents to sit back and relax with our birds and animals, which include chickens, rabbits, guinea pigs and chinchillas.
We are seeking an Activities Coordinator to make a real difference to our residents’ lives.
Are you someone who is creative and loves to get others involved in fun and inspiring activities? Couple with this your passion for providing first rate care; this could be the role for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to really get to know our residents and provide them with a variety of stimulating activities that not only promote physical but also mental and social wellbeing. The opportunities are endless in terms of what activities you could implement and we would be interested to hear your ideas and suggestions.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance, please contact The Rosary Nursing Home on 01278 727 500 and quote Ref: 53083