Greenslades Nursing Home, Willeys Avenue, Exeter, Devon
£8.71 per hour
18 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Greenslades is located in the heart of the historical city of Exeter, Devon. We are a 10-minute walk from the Quayside area and a stone's throw from antique shops, independent retail outlets, restaurants and other attractions. Our dedicated team provide a range of care and support including nursing, dementia, palliative and respite care for up to 66 residents. Along with all the usual home comforts you would expect, Greenslades benefits from a beautiful landscaped garden with raised flowerbeds for our residents who like a spot of gardening. Alternatively, our residents care appreciate the outdoors in the comfort of their favourite armchair at our weekly indoor gardening club.
We are seeking an Activities Coordinator to make a real difference to our residents’ lives.
Are you someone who is creative and loves to get others involved in fun and inspiring activities? Couple with this your passion for providing first rate care; this could be the role for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to really get to know our residents and provide them with a variety of stimulating activities that not only promote physical but also mental and social wellbeing. The opportunities are endless in terms of what activities you could implement and we would be interested to hear your ideas and suggestions.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus
- Overtime Enhancements
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance, please contact Greenslades Nursing Home on 01392 274 029 and quote Ref: 55648
To apply please click the blue Apply button at the top of the page or please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Resourcing.firstname.lastname@example.org