Assistant Chef Bank
Furzehatt Residential and Nursing Home, 59 Furzehatt Road, Plymstock, Plymouth, Devon
£8.57 per hour
Hours to be worked as and when required
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Surrounded by tranquil gardens, Furzehatt Residential and Nursing Home is situated in the leafy suburb of Plymstock. The home provides residential, dementia, nursing and palliative care for up to 60 residents.
The role will include
We are looking for an Assistant Chef who will work alongside the Chef Manager, to prepare a varied set of quality menus for our residents. You will promote and monitor food hygiene and safety standards, carry out risk assessments and clean the kitchen to a high standard.
You will have daily interaction with tenants, visitors and colleagues; therefore we are looking for someone who is friendly, approachable and passionate.
Experience of working within a catering environment and a valid food hygiene certificate is required.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits*
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
If you require further assistance, please contact the home on 01752 484 008 and quote Ref: 48660