Bank Registered Nurse
Ivydene Residential and Nursing Home, Staniforth Drive, Ivybridge, Plymouth, Devon
£17.20 per hour
Hours to be worked as and when required
Various options available including; days, evenings, nights & alternate weekends
We pay up to £2,000 when you join Sanctuary Care. Relocation packages are also available*
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Ivydene is located in a quiet residential area of the historic mill town of Ivybridge, Devon. We have views overlooking Two Moors Way and we are a short walk from the River Erme. Ivydene is also only a short drive from the city of Plymouth with all the shops, restaurants, theatre, cinema and other attractions this has to offer. Our team provide a range of care and support including residential, nursing, dementia, palliative and respite care for up to 55 residents. Ivydene benefits from a beautiful garden which is landscaped with raised flower beds and also has a greenhouse, where we grow our own fruit and vegetables.
The role of Registered Nurse will include
- Preparing and monitoring residents’ care plans
- Ensuring high quality care is delivered which meets the residents’ individual needs
Skills and experiences
- You will be Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- You will have experience of working in a clinical setting
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus*
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance please contact Ivydene Residential and Nursing Home on 01752 894 888 and quote Ref: 52243. To apply please click the blue Apply button at the top of the page or please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Resourcing.email@example.com.