Greenslades Nursing Home, Willeys Avenue, Exeter, Devon
£7.85 To £8.25 per Hour (Dependent on Qualifications)
A choice of full-time contracts (36 hours per week) and part-time contracts (24 hours per week) all including alternate weekends
Following shift patterns are available;
8am to 8 pm
8pm to 8 am
8am to 2pm
2pm to 8 pm
Why work for us?
Our vision of keeping kindness at the heart of our care underpins the ethos of our entire organisation. We are committed to ensuring our residents, who chose Sanctuary Care to support them in their later years, are able to live happy and contented lives full of wonderful experiences and memories.
Where you’ll work
Greenslades Nursing Home is situated in the heart of the historic cathedral city of Exeter, a stone’s throw from Quayside. Our dedicated team provides nursing, dementia and palliative care to the home’s 66 residents. Click here for further information about the home
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including a competitive salary, a contributory pension, 28 days holiday including bank holidays and a variety of on line discounts and rewards. To assist you in building a rewarding career in care you can look forward to excellent training and development opportunities within a friendly and supportive environment.
If you require further assistance please contact the home on 01392 274 029 and quote Ref: 27024