Briggs Lodge, London Road, Devizes, SN10 2DY
£8.21 per hour
35 hours per week
Various options available including; days, evenings, nights & alternate weekends
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Briggs Lodge opened in May 2019 and our dedicated team provide high-quality residential, dementia and nursing care for up to 66 residents. We have a bright open-plan lounge and dining areas, an on-site café, resident library, hair and beauty salon and a themed cinema room. Regular activities on offer include everything from baking, light exercise sessions, arts and crafts, knit and natter groups and live music entertainment.
The role will include
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high quality housekeeping service, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on our residents’ lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home.
Skills and experiences
Experience is not essential; as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job. What is important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus*
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact Briggs Lodge Residential and Nursing Home on 01380 711 622 and quote Ref: 51242