Briggs Lodge, London Road, Devizes, SN10 2DY
£9.88 per hour
37.5 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Briggs Lodge opened in May 2019 and our dedicated team provide high-quality residential, dementia and nursing care for up to 66 residents. We have a bright open-plan lounge and dining areas, an on-site café, resident library, hair and beauty salon and a themed cinema room. Regular activities on offer include everything from baking, light exercise sessions, arts and crafts, knit and natter groups and live music entertainment.
The role will include
Maintaining a safe and well presented environment, you will carry out general maintenance in the home and its grounds. As well as carrying out weekly health and safety checks and risk assessments, you should also adhere to relevant regulations and guidelines. Occasional liaison with contractors and residents is possible, so strong communication (both written and verbal) and organisational skills are key to this role.
The successful candidate will need to have basic health and safety knowledge. Knowledge of Legionella disease is also desirable.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact Briggs Lodge Residential and Nursing Home on 01380 711 622 and quote Ref: 51322
We reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time depending on application volumes; therefore an early submission of application is encouraged.