Registered Nurse Days
Briggs Lodge, London Road, Devizes, SN10 2DY
£34,881 per annum based on 39 hours per week
Fulltime and part time hours available
Various options available including; days, evenings & alternate weekends
We pay up to £2,000 when you join Sanctuary Care. Relocation packages are also available *
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Briggs Lodge opened in May 2019 and our dedicated team provide high-quality residential, dementia and nursing care for up to 66 residents. We have a bright open-plan lounge and dining areas, an on-site café, resident library, hair and beauty salon and a themed cinema room. Regular activities on offer include everything from baking, light exercise sessions, arts and crafts, knit and natter groups and live music entertainment.
The role of Registered Nurse will include
- Preparing and monitoring residents’ care plans
- Ensuring high quality care is delivered which meets the residents’ individual needs
Skills and experiences
- You will be Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- You will have experience of working in a clinical setting
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance please contact Briggs Lodge Residential and Nursing Home on 01380 711 622 and quote Ref: 51486
To apply please click the blue Apply button at the top of the page or please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Resourcing.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: 51486
We reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time depending on application volumes; therefore an early submission of application is encouraged.