Bank Care Assistant
Beechwood Residential Care Home, Holly Green, Upton-Upon-Severn, Worcestershire
£8.46 to £8.71 per hour (dependent on qualifications)
Hours to be worked as and when required
Shifts to be covered: 6am-9am and 8pm-11pm. Hours are negotiable.
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Beechwood is located in a residential area of Holly Green, on the outskirts of Upton-upon-Severn. We are a stone's throw away from the riverside town centre, which has lots of restaurants and other attractions including an annual jazz festival. Along with all the usual home comforts you would expect we have large gardens which are landscaped with sensory planting, a pergola and raised flower beds for residents who like a light spot of gardening. Beechwood also benefits from a hairdressing salon where our residents can enjoy being pampered.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- CQC Performance bonus*
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Life Assurance
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance please contact Beechwood Residential Care Home on 01684 595 959 and quote Ref: 55144
To apply please send your cv and covering letter quoting job ref:55144 to Resourcing.email@example.com