Bank Care Assistant
Breme Residential Care Home, 46 Providence Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
£8.46 to £8.71 per hour (dependent on qualifications)
Flexible shift times available between 9am-3pm, 5pm-9.30pm or 8pm-6am.
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Breme is situated in a residential area in Bromsgrove, Breme has a welcoming atmosphere with a real home from home feel. We are a ten-minute walk from the town centre with all the shops, restaurants and attractions this has to offer. Our dedicated team provide a range of care and support including residential, dementia and respite care for up to 60 residents. Along with all the usual home comforts you would expect, Breme benefits from a hairdressing salon where our residents can enjoy being pampered with manicures and hand massages. Regular activities on offer include everything from baking, gentle exercise sessions, reminiscence activities, arts and crafts, a gardening club and live music entertainment.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- CQC Performance bonus*
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Life Assurance
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance please contact Breme Residential Care Home on 01527 571 320 and quote Ref: 54868