Bank Domestic Assistant
Lime Tree Court Residential Care Home, 108 Ettingshall Road, Bilston, Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£8.21 per hour
Hours to be worked as and when required
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
The kind and caring team at Lime Tree Court Residential Care Home provide residential and dementia care for 60 residents. Situated close to shops, near the famous Black Country Living Museum, the home is located on the bus route in and out of the city centre.
The role will include
As a Domestic Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high quality housekeeping service, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on our residents’ lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home.
Skills and experiences
Experience is not essential; as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job. What is important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits*
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
If you require further assistance please contact the home on 01902 884490 and quote reference number 47183