Night Care Assistant
Beechwood Residential Care Home, Holly Green, Upton-Upon-Severn, Worcestershire (own transport is required)
£8.03 To £8.28 per Hour (Dependent on Qualifications)
Full time and part time hours available
Do you have a passion for helping people? Would you like a career where full training and support is provided? Why not become a Care Assistant at our welcoming home in Upton upon Seven?
Located in the leafy residential area of Holly Green, in the pretty village of Upton-upon-Severn, Beechwood Residential Care Home has a very welcoming and homely atmosphere. The team provides residential and dementia care for 38 residents.
Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual and you will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve. We also ask that you have excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
To assist you in building a rewarding career in care you can look forward to excellent training and development opportunities within a friendly and supportive environment.
If you require further assistance please contact the home on 01684 595 959 and quote Ref: 43488
To apply please click the blue Apply button at the top of the page or please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Resourcing.firstname.lastname@example.org