Bank Care Assistant
Lime Tree Court Residential Care Home, 108 Ettingshall Road, Bilston, Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£8.03 To £8.28 per Hour (Dependent on Qualifications)
Hours As And When Required
Why work for us?
Our vision of keeping kindness at the heart of our care underpins the ethos of our entire organisation. We are committed to ensuring our residents, who chose Sanctuary Care to support them in their later years, are able to live happy and contented lives full of wonderful experiences and memories.
Where you’ll work
The kind and caring team at Lime Tree Court Residential Care Home provide residential and dementia care for 60 residents. Situated close to shops, near the famous Black Country Living Museum, the home is located on the bus route in and out of the city centre.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As this is a bank position, a flexible approach to work is required as you may be asked to work evening and weekend shifts, as well as during times of absence and sickness.
If you require further assistance please contact the home on 01902 884 490 and quote Ref: 41592