Care Team Leader
Beechwood Residential Care Home, Holly Green, Upton-Upon-Severn, Worcestershire
£10.09 per hour
22 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Beechwood is located in a residential area of Holly Green, on the outskirts of Upton-upon-Severn. We are a stone's throw away from the riverside town centre, which has lots of restaurants and other attractions including an annual jazz festival. Along with all the usual home comforts you would expect we have large gardens which are landscaped with sensory planting, a pergola and raised flower beds for residents who like a light spot of gardening. Beechwood also benefits from a hairdressing salon where our residents can enjoy being pampered.
The role of Care Team Leader will include
As a Care Team Leader, you will look after the day-to-day needs of our residents, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on their lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home. You will also support Care Assistants in their development.
Skills and experiences
Experience in care is essential and it is essential that you are willing to work towards or are qualified to Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in the relevant area. What is just as important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus*
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
If you require further assistance please contact Beechwood Residential Care Home on 01684 595 959 and quote Ref: 57402