Care Team Leader Nights
Redhill Court Residential Care Home, 77 Nearhill Road, Kings Norton, Birmingham, West Midlands
£10.09 per hour
36 hours per week
Evenings, nights & alternate weekends
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Redhill Court is a beautiful care home located in a residential area on the outskirts of south Birmingham. We are close to West Heath Park and are on a bus route in and out of Birmingham city centre. Along with all the usual home comforts you would expect Redhill Court has a landscaped garden with a vegetable patch and raised flower beds for our residents who enjoy a light spot of gardening. We also have an attractive sensory garden which has a trellis covered pathway, sensory planting and wind chimes.
The role of Care Team Leader will include
As a Care Team Leader, you will look after the day-to-day needs of our residents, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on their lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home. You will also support Care Assistants in their development.
Skills and experiences
Experience in care is essential and it is essential that you are willing to work towards or are qualified to Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in the relevant area. What is just as important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus*
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
If you require further assistance please contact Redhill Court Residential Care Home on 0121 486 4941 and quote Ref: 52162