Brambles Residential Care Home, Birchfield Road, Headless Cross, Redditch, Worcestershire
£7.83 to £8.03 per hour (dependent on qualifications)
Part-time hours available
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Located in a residential area of Headless Cross in Redditch, Brambles Residential Care Home provides residential and dementia care for 64 residents. A stone’s throw from the Kingfisher Shopping Centre, our home is close to shops and the other attractions this bustling town has to offer.
The role will include
As a Domestic Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high quality housekeeping service, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on our residents’ lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home.
Skills and experiences
Experience is not essential; as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job. What is important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Enhanced rate of pay (dependent on qualifications)
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- CQC performance bonus
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing emotional support including counseling as well as legal, financial and medical advice.
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
* Terms and Conditions apply
To assist you in building a rewarding career in care you can look forward to excellent training and development opportunities within a friendly and supportive environment.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact Brambles Residential Care Home on 01527 555 800 and quote Ref: 42235