Beechwood Residential Care Home, Holly Green, Upton-Upon-Severn, Worcestershire (own transport is required)
£8.62 per hour
24 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Located in the leafy residential area of Holly Green, in the pretty village of Upton-upon-Severn, Beechwood Residential Care Home has a very welcoming and homely atmosphere. The team provides residential and dementia care for 38 residents.
The role will include
We are seeking a Domestic Supervisor to lead and motivate a team of Domestic Assistants ensuring they keep to their cleaning schedules and maintain an attractive and clean environment throughout the home.
It is vitally important that our residents live in a clean, safe and pleasant environment which promotes the sense of home. Your role will therefore be pivotal in ensuring that residents are comfortable in their own surroundings.
Skills and experiences
You will have the opportunity to interact with residents so an approachable, caring and compassionate attitude is essential, coupled with an awareness to respect residents’ privacy and dignity.
Previous experience of providing domestic services is also required, ideally in a dementia residential setting. Knowledge of infection control would be advantageous. The successful candidate should also ideally be NVQ / QCF Level 2 qualified in Catering and in House Keeping or be able to demonstrate knowledge and ability at an equivalent level.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance, please contact the home on 01684 595 959 and quote Ref: 48063
To apply please click the blue Apply button at the top of the page or please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Resourcing.email@example.com