Beechwood Residential Care Home, Holly Green, Upton-Upon-Severn, Worcestershire
£8.21 per hour
23 hours per week, days to be negotiated but including every other weekend
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Beechwood is located in a residential area of Holly Green, on the outskirts of Upton-upon-Severn. We are a stone's throw away from the riverside town centre, which has lots of restaurants and other attractions including an annual jazz festival. Along with all the usual home comforts you would expect we have large gardens which are landscaped with sensory planting, a pergola and raised flower beds for residents who like a light spot of gardening. Beechwood also benefits from a hairdressing salon where our residents can enjoy being pampered.
The role will include
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high quality housekeeping service, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on our residents’ lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home.
Skills and experiences
Experience is not essential; as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job. What is important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus
- Overtime Enhancements
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact Beechwood Residential Care Home on 01684 595 959 and quote Ref: 57762