Lead Finance Officer
£27,819 per annum (rising to £29,283 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
35 hours per week + study package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Finance Officer to work within Care Finance Team, which forms part of Sanctuary Care Financial Services. Your role will include preparation of management accounts, assisting with forecasting and budgeting and analysing business performance. As a minimum, you will be AAT qualified/post graduate with a view to continuing your professional accounting qualifications.
The role of Lead Finance Officer will include:
- Preparing business information for key customers and stakeholders within Care to enable effective monitoring and to support decision making, business planning and effective financial management
- Supporting improvement of data quality and continuous improvement of reports
- Maintaining monitoring systems as required to ensure a robust control environment is maintained and to safeguard the organisation's interest
Skills And Experiences:
- Previous experience in a similar role desirable
- Relevant accountancy qualification or degree
- Highly numerate with a good understanding of accounting principles and compliance
- Experience of using SAP is desirable
- Proven experience of working to deadlines and prioritising workloads
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are required
In return we offer a competitive salary, full training and development opportunities, as well as 25 days holiday, discount schemes and up to 7% contributory pension after a qualifying period.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
To apply please click the blue Apply button at the top of the page. The Reference number for this position is: 46465