Ravenhurst Residential Care Home, 21 Lickhill Road North, Stourport-On-Severn, Worcestershire
£9.88 per hour
30 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Ravenhurst is a beautiful Edwardian care home nestled in the canal-side town of Stourport-on-Severn in Worcestershire. We are located in a residential area, a stone's throw from shops, cafés and other attractions and events the town has to offer. Our dedicated team provide a range of care and support including residential, dementia and respite care for up to 48 residents. We have courtyard gardens which are landscaped with raised flower beds for our residents who like to do a spot of light gardening and include a paved patio and seating area. We also have a hairdressing salon and our residents also enjoy being pampered with manicures and hand massages.
The role will include
Maintaining a safe and well presented environment, you will carry out general maintenance in the home and its grounds. As well as carrying out weekly health and safety checks and risk assessments, you should also adhere to relevant regulations and guidelines. Occasional liaison with contractors and residents is possible, so strong communication (both written and verbal) and organisational skills are key to this role.
The successful candidate will need to have basic health and safety knowledge. Knowledge of Legionella disease is also desirable.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact Ravenhurst Residential Care Home on 01299 825 610 and quote Ref: 52044