Night Senior Care Assistant
East Park Court Residential Care Home, 29 Holloway Street, Bilston, Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£9.15 per hour
24 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
East Park Court Residential Care Home is an attractive home located in a residential area of Bilston, Wolverhampton, providing residential and dementia care for 44 residents. Click here for further information about the home.
The role of Senior Care Assistant will include
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will look after the day-to-day needs of our residents, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on their lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home. You will also support Care Assistants in their development.
Skills and experiences
Experience in care is essential and it is essential that you are willing to work towards or are qualified to Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in the relevant area. What is just as important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- CQC performance bonus
- Enhanced rate of pay (dependent on qualifications)
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing emotional support including counseling as well as legal, financial and medical advice.
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
To assist you in building a rewarding career in care you can look forward to excellent training and development opportunities within a friendly and supportive environment.
If you require further assistance please contact 01902 494 525 and quote Ref: 41766