Senior Credit Controller
Temporary position for 24 months
£27,819 per annum (rising to £29,283 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
35 hours per week
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Credit Controller to work within our Care Income Team. As a Senior Credit Controller you will manage a portfolio of Overdue Client accounts, you will need to liaise with various stakeholders to ensure all amounts are collected by deadlines whilst also maintaining effective relationships.
You will arrange and contribute to monthly Debt meetings with Local Operations therefore excellent communication and working knowledge of financial regulation, legislation and current practice are essential for this role.
You will have recently worked in a similar role with proven experience of working to deadlines and prioritising workloads. Ideally you will have experience of analysing and diagnosing problems and implementing effective solutions. Alongside this you will hold an AAT (or equivalent) qualification and have experience of using financial systems, preferably SAP.
Ready to join us?
As part of your commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice.
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
To apply please click the blue apply button at the top of the page, the reference number for this position is 56762.