Lake and Orchard Residential and Nursing Home, Riccall Lane, Kelfield, York, North Yorkshire
£7.85 per hour
30 hours per week
We are seeking an Activities Coordinator to make a real difference to our resident’s lives.
Are you someone who is creative and loves to get others involved in fun and inspiring activities? Couple with this your passion for providing first-rate care and the ability to lead a team; this could be the role for you?
Lake and Orchard Residential and Nursing Home provides care and support for older people requiring nursing, residential, dementia care or assisted living support, as well as people of all ages with mental health problems. We are focused on ensuring people receive the highest standard of care that is tailored to their needs, wishes and choices.
This is an exciting opportunity to really get to know our residents and provide them with a variety of stimulating activities that not only promote physical but also mental and social wellbeing. The opportunities are endless in terms of what activities you could implement. Examples include baking, clothes show, exercise classes, arts and crafts, dances etc but we would be interested to hear your ideas and suggestions.
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- CQC performance bonus
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing emotional support including counselling as well as legal, financial and medical advice.
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
* Terms and Conditions apply
To assist you in building a rewarding career in care you can look forward to excellent training and development opportunities within a friendly and supportive environment.
If you require further assistance, please contact the home on 01757 248627 and quote Ref: 42621