Bank Care Assistant
Park View Residential Care Home, 416 Sicey Avenue, Shiregreen, Sheffield, Yorkshire
£8.46 to £8.71 per hour (dependent on qualifications)
Hours to be worked as and when required
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Park View is situated in a residential area for Shiregreen with direct transport link to the city of Sheffield. Our staff provide a range of care and support including residential and dementia care for up to 60 residents. Park View features all the home comforts you would expect, as well as a cinema room which features surround sound and contains movie memorabilia.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- CQC Performance bonus*
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Life Assurance
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
If you require further assistance please contact Park View Residential Care Home on 01142 571 060 and quote Ref: 53105